How many of these 10 items would your body tick?
A vegan’s body
1. Is slim and light-weight
2. Is active, despite its years
3. Is well fed, at the lowest financial and ecological cost.
4. Has an alimentary canal that handles food with simple regularity, without indigestion or bloat.
5. Is devoid of all arthritis, sore knees, backs and shoulders.
6. Has low blood pressure and low cholesterol.
7. Is free all pills, prescriptions and drugs.
8. Has no fear or threat of cancer, dementia, diabetes and other non-communicable or auto-immune diseases.
9. Has confidence that, barring accidents, it will ultimately die of old age.
10. Has a happy mind